No more paper, no more double-data entry.
Your electronic surveys can include photos and GPS coordinates, and the results are available via the web in realtime, or downloaded to Excel or Google Earth. More information is available in our youtube videos.
TapSee is an invaluable tool for applications including field surveys, market research, and asset management.
- Questions can be textual, numeric, or choices, and can include photographs and GPS coordinates.
- TapSee supports offline usage: results can be collected offline and uploaded when a connection is available.
- Results with GPS coordinates can be visualised on a map on the mobile device, on the website and in Google Earth.
- Results can be synced between mobile devices, allowing teams to cooperate and share data in realtime.
- Once uploaded, results can be managed on the server via the web.
Licensing / Cost
TapSee is free to use for evaluation purposes, whereby all survey results will be deleted from the server after 7 days, and the number of responses is limited to 100.
For continued usage TapSee is available for an annual fee of 100 euros. More information about the difference between evaluation and paid mode can be found in the 'About TapSee' section. Non-profit organisations may apply for a free subscription, contact us for more information.